Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Frustrated...

Why is everything a fight with a 10 YO Boy?! Grrrr...don't get me wrong I absolutely adore the little booger, but my patience is being tested today for sure. Some things I've learned being a mother....in no particular order

1. It's the best experience in the world!
2. It's also the worst experience in the world..lol
3. When you say something, mean it or it will come back to bite you in the butt!
4. Know that it's ok to not like your child at certain moments, but always LOVE them.
5. Always carry spare Jackets and clothing in your trunk.
6. Don't be afraid to say no.
7. You will be loved by your child more than anyone else.
8. You will be hated by your child more than anyone else.
9. It's hard, and it's always your fault (even when it isn't).
10. Obviously, your Mother was right about daymn near everything. Now that you're a Mother you have to be right too!
11. Even if you take the kid to the bathroom before the movie starts, you'll have to go at least one more time during the movie.
12. Stay strong, don't let your family influence the way you do things with your child.
13. Learn to watch lame shows like Spongebob, and sing the silly songs.
14. Become Ninja like, if you make too many noises the kid will wake up as soon as you do!
15. Be tough...it's ok...they will be better for it..lol

3 comments:

  1. You crack me up. The jacket thing is totally true. My mom already has me trained to keep plenty spares. And I think is perfectly fine to want to be right as a mother, its only fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #14 never works for me as much as i try she always wakes up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a scrap page coming on.....kellyisms.....

    ReplyDelete