Thursday, October 11, 2007

Oh Scrapbook retreat...How I wish you were here again...

So I've got 60000000 pictures of the girls..us acting like fools..hella deer on our back porch etc etc etc but instead I figured I'd show ya'll what I actually got accomplished. It's not much, but it's more than most..lol

A mini Clipboard, a Clothespin, a Recipe Box, a Grand Kids Book, a Trick or treat box, a 6x6 halloween box and a Little accordian file.


I had so much fun...the pictures don't show it all in it's entirety but you can always check back on Etsy in a few days and it will all be up!
Top 10 lines from the Retreat...
1. You know how I know you're gay?
2. You know how I know you're a jew?
3. I'm a german! I persecute the jews!
4. 10 MPH means 10 MPH
5. Everything that comes out of your mouth...
6. Amy Rode the Fence
7. Have you seen me?
8. Deer will kill you
9. Cathy never stops working
10. Do you need a nipple for that?
Next time all the whores better make it!

2 comments: