Sunday, November 4, 2007

OMG another LO for today!!





Be shocked! It's true I did another LO today!! To top it off...OMG **gasp** it's a 2 pager! It's a little crazy...a little out of my usual but I'm really liking it. Look you can see my frog slippers in the picture..lol I used the Basic Grey Bowling paper I bought a year ago, and the girls said I would never use it! {Hey can you guys start telling me I won't use something else? hehehe}
Some Vinyl thickers courtesy of Kristi, Prima Cork Flowers that I've been ick about for months! Some button embellies from Elsie's Jack & Abby Line and just some Misc brads and whatnot. Will there be another?

Some upclose shots...














2 comments:

  1. lol yay for using bowling ish. I have rub-ons...I could have contributed to the cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this. The flowers remind me of a lo Jess did a while ago (bride oriented I think). I love how you mixed so many different lines together. Congrats on using older stash stuff. So proud!

    ReplyDelete