Sunday, July 6, 2008

Scrap Mojo and Scrapping the Music

I super love challenge blogs...they definately get the creative juices flowing!!

First up...I'm late but hey I did it!

The song was Drive by Incubus...and I chose the line Whatever tomorrow brings for a LO of my Brother walking across the stage at his Graduation from Film School.

Next is the Elsie inspired Mojo Challenge. We had to pick a line from a Ditty Bops song. I chose Life seems to have a purpose when you're wandering aimlessly and used it with a picture I took of my Niece Michelle earlier this year. We were walking back fromt he bathroom and she just kept walking in all different directions to see if I would follow her. it was super cute and the picture I took of it speaks alot to me. I used a die cut transparency sheet that I bought in Vegas while shopping with the girls so it was difficult to photograph. IRL it's fabulous!
Thanks for looking, and I hope to have more up this evening!!

6 comments:

  1. Incredible layouts. I'm so happy you found time to scrap. Thanks for the inspiration. Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that lo is so totally not you imo but i likes regardless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Droool!!!! love them layouts!! wowzas!

    xoxo
    jess

    ps- i miss your crazy ass too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Great doodles on your Mojo layout...thanks for playing along! :)

    -Lindsay (Mojo)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are supercute layouts! I love the colors. thank you for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love the colors of that Mojo layout!
    Thanks for joining us!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete