Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhogs Day!

Yes, It's been too long. I know this!

I have been on hiatus from Scrapbooking. Sometimes you just need to take a step away so that you can gain a new perspective. Yep, I'm feeling better now.

My sweet, wonderful friends Jamie Dougherty and Chez aka Jenny Chesnick talked me into meeting them at CHA. I had a great time seeing them and working the booth doing make and takes for Julia over at Glue Arts. Most importantly it gave me the itch to start creating again.

With a little nudge from my biz Mandy Starner I whipped up a layout last night based on a Page Maps sketch. Our layouts turned out completely different, which is what I love about this hobby. Different people are inspired by different things to create fabulous works of art.

Here is a quick iPhone photo of the layout I created last night.....The crackle paint is still drying in this photo but hopefully I'll get a better one to share tonight!



I hope you are having a great Wednesday, the week is flying by here!!

PS...Caroyln..you're up!! I blogged, it's your turn lady!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Ima go see if Caro blogged.
    I am so glad that you all had a great time!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, love the blog makeover too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray!! I love the layout, and the blog makeover, but I especially love that you are scrapping again!! I've missed you, biz!

    ReplyDelete